Terms and Condition
- The Transporter does not take any responsibility for Pilferage, breakage, shortage by sun, rain, water, fire or weather, sender is responsible for proper packing and breakable goods are carried at owher's risk.
- Fresh Fruits & Vegetable are carried at the absolute risk of the sender as they are act to be spoiled in the way. The Transporter will send goods at the earliest opportunity in one lot or in more lots according to their convince. The goods will be delivered against to consignee or his agent against payment of the charges.
- The goods will be delivered at destination in the company's godown only unless settled otherwise in writing.
- The delivery of the goods will have to be taken writing 3 days after its arrival at the destination, filling the same will be liable for demurrage of Rs. 500/- per day.
- If their is any claim on account of this Goods Receipt the same shall have to make within fifteen days, failing which the same shall be considered null & void.
- The company takes absolutely no responsibility for uninsured goods damage or ruined by fire or accident. Onces the delivery is given against a receipt no calim will be entertained after that.
- At the control customer people asses the goods wrongly. will not be responsible for their refunds and claim of any shall made on such items. from the octroi people them selves by the consignee or sender as the cash may be.
- If any difference is found of actual weight and compared with G.R. and the goods them selves the company recover full charges as the destination for actual weight plus 2% extra.
If the goods of any G.R. of not arrives at the destination within one month the sender should serve the company with registered Notice. otherwise the company will not be responsible for any claim their after on any account.
- If the consignee does not take the delivery of the goods within 3 months the sender should serve the company with registere public action as for the difference of shortage of dues of the company the same will be recovered from the sender.
- If the consignee wants the goods to be covered against fire & theft in the way be must so decalre and pay the premium which will be quoted by the booking cleark.
- All dispute to be settled in the Court of Law at Gurgaon. Any dispute regarding the GR will be settled at Gurgaon in Civil Courts only and consignor will not suit in criminal court.
In kacha palce, if the truck can not go the customer will take delivery of the goods at the place reached by and full fright to the driver.
- If the value of the goods is above Rs. 100/- it must go insured otherwise the company will not be responsible.